Cardiovascular Drugs and Therapy OnlineFirst articles
Über diese Zeitschrift
Designed to objectively cover the process of bench to bedside development of cardiovascular drug, device and cell therapy, and to bring you the information you need most in a timely and useful format, Cardiovascular Drugs and Therapy takes a fresh and energetic look at advances in this dynamic field.
Homing in on the most exciting work being done on new therapeutic agents, Cardiovascular Drugs and Therapy focusses on developments in atherosclerosis, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, ischemic syndromes and arrhythmias. The Journal is an authoritative source of current and relevant information that is indispensable for basic and clinical investigators aiming for novel, breakthrough research as well as for cardiologists seeking to best serve their patients.
Providing you with a single, concise reference tool acknowledged to be among the finest in the world, Cardiovascular Drugs and Therapy is listed in Web of Science and PubMed/Medline among other abstracting and indexing services. The regular articles and frequent special topical issues equip you with an up-to-date source defined by the need for accurate information on an ever-evolving field. Cardiovascular Drugs and Therapy is a careful and accurate guide through the maze of new products and therapies which furnishes you with the details on cardiovascular pharmacology that you will refer to time and time again.
Five Reasons to Publish Your Article in Cardiovascular Drugs and Therapy:
· High usage: Articles frequently downloaded from month to month
· Wide distribution: Institutions worldwide having full text access
· Efficient handling: 18 days between submission and first decision
· Fast publication: 17 days between acceptance and online publication
· International readership: North America, Asia, Europe, Middle East and South America
- Cardiovascular Drugs and Therapy
- Springer US
- Volume 10/1997 - Volume 35/2021
- Print ISSN
- Elektronische ISSN