Community Mental Health Journal OnlineFirst articles
Über diese Zeitschrift
Community Mental Health Journal is devoted to the evaluation and improvement of public sector mental health services for people affected by severe mental disorders, serious emotional disturbances and/or addictions.
- nationally representative epidemiologic projects
- intervention research involving benefit and risk comparisons between service programs
- methodology, such as instrumentation, where particularly pertinent to public sector behavioral health evaluation or research
For questions related to this journal, please contact the Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Jacqueline Feldman, at email@example.com.
*Please note: All studies must be approved by human subjects committees (also known as institutional review boards). At the end of the Methods section, authors must state which human subject committee (IRB) approved the study.
- Community Mental Health Journal
- Springer US
- Volume 33/1997 - Volume 56/2020
- Print ISSN
- Elektronische ISSN