European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases OnlineFirst articles
Über diese Zeitschrift
EJCMID is an interdisciplinary journal devoted to the publication of communications on infectious diseases of bacterial, viral and parasitic origin.
The journal welcomes full articles presenting original research results, invited editorials, and reviews on the following topics:
- General epidemiology and diagnostics of infectious agents
- Clinical infectious diseases research
- Genetics and phenotypes of host susceptibility towards infectious disease or colonization
- Use of animal models to study bacterial infections and the imaging of such infections
Studies should primarily be performed from a mechanistic point of view with emphasis on the inter-relatedness of molecular features with clinical presentation of infections. Papers on the translational application of basic research findings will be prioritized.
- European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Volume 16/1997 - Volume 38/2019
- Print ISSN
- Elektronische ISSN